Please note that this wiki, despite it's organization under "Clubs" contains both Club and Teach Like Mozila (e.g. professional development and training) curriculum.
- Jan 1 - Jan 21: Produce Session 1
- Jan 21 - Feb 4: Test Session 1. Produce Session 2.
- Feb 4 - Feb 18: Test Session 2. Produce Session 3.
- Feb 18 - Mar 4: Test Session 3. Produce final reflection.
- Mar 4 - Mar 18: Test final reflection.
- Mar 18 - Apr 1st: Synthesize feedback, file issues and iterate.
- Apr 1st - Apr 10: Launch Basics I, roadmap and plan for Basics II (Privacy) and professional development curriculum.
- Apr 10 - 24: Produce Basics II, tighten PD plan.
- Apr 24 - May 8: Produce Basics II, Begin production Your First Month as a Regional Coordinator
- May 8 - May 22: Test Basics II, Define next Web Literacy content, Test Your First Month as a Regional Coordinator
- May 22 - June 5: Synthesize feedback, file issues and iterate on Privacy and Your 1st month. Produce Your 1st Month as a Club Captain
- June 5 - June 19: Launch Basics II and Your 1st Month as a Regional Coordinator, test Club Captain. Roadmap and plan for Digital Inclusion, Intermediate I.
- June 19 - July 3rd: Align Digital Inclusion to TLM, Synthesize Intermediate (with MDN)
By Maker Party:
- Completed & tested Basics I: 21st Century Skills module in 20+ locales.
- Completed & tested Basics II: Privacy module.
- Completed & tested Basics II: Digital Inclusion module.
- Completed & tested Your First Month pathways