- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Release Engineering
- 3.1.8 QA
- 3.1.9 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.10 Security
- 3.1.11 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Huge thanks to Francisco for taking care of the mozillians at MozFest
- Big thanks and congratulation to Emma and George for coordinating the first Participation Cohort - present at MozFest
- Bows and applause for all MoFo/MoCo/Mozillians that helped or attended MozFest!
- Respect and kudos to the Participation Leaders cohort for participating AND collaborating AND working super-hard at MozFest
- Massive thank you to everyone who helped with, spoke at and attended View Source 2015 last week in Portland! Check out all our awesome sessions on AirMozilla.
- Thanks to contributor jotes for his amazing work fixing bugs and adding features to Pontoon!
- Thanks to Mandy Chan for solving problems and being so helpful and welcoming to the horde of visiting Mozillians
- Possibly last but hardly not least, huge thanks to Potch, Lonnen, Mike Poessy, Richard Milewski, Tony Recendez, Clarissa Sorenson, Mark Richards and various other folks I'm forgetting for accommodating so many unique meeting support requests for the Fall Campaign over the past +month!
- Congrats to Tom Schuster, our newest Friend of Add-ons, who has been contributing to the Web Extensions API.
- Thank you to app reviewer William Dorffer for helping to on-board Trishul Goel to full reviewer. And congrats to Trishul!
- Congratulations to Nino Vranešič, who has been promoted to Senior App Reviewer and will start helping developers get their privileged apps approved--thanks Nino!
Monday, 09 November
Tuesday, 10 November
Wednesday, 11 November
Thursday, 12 November
Friday, 13 November
- Monday is the deadline for Dino Tank submissions. (Submission link available here:http://mozilladinotank.tumblr.com/mozlando)
Saturday, 14 November
Sunday, 15 November
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
John Bernard (remote)
Firefox OS November Moment in Time Update
Dominik Strohmeier, Berlin, Germany (remote)
- Foxfooding Phase 2 has started! We distributed first phones to Foxfooders from our community last week during Mozfest in London.
- The Foxfooding Participation Hub will go live this week (fingers crossed).
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Hallvord R. M. Steen||Web compatibility||webcompat.com progress||At home||No||https://webcompat.com https://webcompat.com/issues/1845 https://webcompat.com/issues/1894 https://webcompat.com/issues/1849||https://webcompat.com|
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Maria Oteo||Candice Serran||Mountain View||Spain - remote||FirefoxOS EPM - New Architecture|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.