Confirmed users
753
edits
| (8 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown) | |||
| Line 5: | Line 5: | ||
** Flightdeck is a candidate for discussion | ** Flightdeck is a candidate for discussion | ||
*** FD is moving away from Skywriter and will incorporate Cloud9. Next step is to try out a few tests against sel2 | *** FD is moving away from Skywriter and will incorporate Cloud9. Next step is to try out a few tests against sel2 | ||
*** David's website has a tutorial on how to write tests in sel2. | *** David's website has a [http://www.theautomatedtester.co.uk/tutorials/selenium/selenium_two_ironpython.htm tutorial] on how to write tests in sel2. | ||
** Also possible to run against fennec? | ** Also possible to run against fennec? | ||
*** a brief look said it would require a rdf file installed. Sel2 sets a proxy server via emulator and sends commands via JSON through the proxy. | *** a brief look said it would require a rdf file installed. Sel2 sets a proxy server via emulator and sends commands via JSON through the proxy. | ||
*** Will setup a meeting during the onsite to discuss | |||
* Labs projects update (tchung) | * Labs projects update (tchung) | ||
| Line 15: | Line 16: | ||
* Fennec work (tchung, aakash) | * Fennec work (tchung, aakash) | ||
** Additional ideas around current intiatives | ** Additional ideas around current intiatives | ||
*** Beta tester tools, getting localizers involved. Do a stability check after each code freeze against Topsite testing. Localizers will comment through input on issues. | |||
*** Once localize nightly community grows, we can create locale-based mailing lists and send them out instructions | |||
*** Waverley is working on cross-browser perf testing against | |||
*** Nightly tester tools available, future is to get automation blasted out via fennec | |||
*** Lets see what can we do with Grafx bot on fennec? (matt to report back after meeting) | |||
*** Device compatibility tests | |||
** Scratchpad of other ideas? | ** Scratchpad of other ideas? | ||
* Community update | * Community update | ||
** Testday ideas. Lets fill the calendar | ** Testday ideas. Lets fill the calendar | ||
*** After beta 3 lands. Sometime after first week of Dec | |||
*** Have a sync testday with jpake work landing. We should coordinate this with the fennec testday | |||
*** Beta 8 Testday | |||
*** Grafx hardware compatibility tests | |||
*** We can leverage more on community moderators if needed | |||
** Mobile mozillazine? (martijn) | ** Mobile mozillazine? (martijn) | ||
*** no update here. look at it this week | |||
** QMO content thin. Sync needs updating | ** QMO content thin. Sync needs updating | ||
*** Try to get this updated in this next week | |||
= Project Status = | = Project Status = | ||
| Line 35: | Line 49: | ||
**Been waiting for a few weeks for server 1.5 to be ready for testing. If all goes well, I should be able to sign off on it by eod today. | **Been waiting for a few weeks for server 1.5 to be ready for testing. If all goes well, I should be able to sign off on it by eod today. | ||
** Sync.next (with jpake and simple crypto) will have to align with Fennec b3. A storage version bump will be required here, so we'll have to go through incompatibility issues again. | ** Sync.next (with jpake and simple crypto) will have to align with Fennec b3. A storage version bump will be required here, so we'll have to go through incompatibility issues again. | ||
** '''Discussion''' how is notification going to be communicated when the server is bumped? We also need to test it well | |||
*FF Home (Tony) | *FF Home (Tony) | ||
| Line 47: | Line 62: | ||
** SDK 0.10 RC1 testing results [https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Jetpack/TestPlan/results_sdk0.10rc1 here]. | ** SDK 0.10 RC1 testing results [https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Jetpack/TestPlan/results_sdk0.10rc1 here]. | ||
** RC1 not released yet. The final release is planned to be a Beta quality release, so can be delayed a bit. | ** RC1 not released yet. The final release is planned to be a Beta quality release, so can be delayed a bit. | ||
** Flightdeck to be pushed on staging today. | ** Flightdeck 1.0a6 to be pushed on staging today. | ||
** Trunk build was good. Results [https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Jetpack/AddonBuilderTestPlan/test1 here] | ** Trunk build was good. Results [https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Jetpack/AddonBuilderTestPlan/test1 here] | ||