- Use Vidyo as a solution in the future
- The physical location in mountain view will move to PB&J on the 3rd floor (only vidyo enabled conf room available at this time slot).
- Q3 Goals
- [last week] wiki with goals
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Working on using mozprocess and Unittest.
- Continuing to file bugs are they are found.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ctalbert
- down to 20 bugs: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=mozmill-2.0%2B&product=Testing&resolution=---&list_id=520388
- ...and the work continues; will re-triage next week and have a final estimate to done
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Talos/Tp5 - anode
- Talos/XPerf - jmaher
- planning on staging the patches this week on releng environment
- tp5 only for now, will get side by side comparison to vanilla tp5 once bandwidth is available
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote
- More War on Orange bug fixes and new features.
- Continuing work on Autolog UI.
- An ElasticSearch upgrade is happening today, along with a migration to a new storage scheme. Tools depending on ES may be unavailable for an hour or two today, depending on how things shake out.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- continuing efforts to assist triage (bug 663751)
- working on closing last blockers for bugzilla 4.2
- MozBase - jmaher, ted, jhammel
- mozinfo created, in patch form should land this week
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- moved a bunch of tests this weekend. After 4 more patches land this week (waiting on r+), there will be 18 files to move to mochitest-chrome.
- now part of the eventutils.js conversion can happen (probably get into review queues this week)
- Web UX Platform - mcote, harth
- Working on Python package for server side.
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Firebug Test Automation - ctalbert
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Update pulse monitor to handle duplicate buildbot messages we're receiving through pulse.
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Fix last week to IE controller. Still something flaky there, as IE seems to skip tests sometimes. Everything else is very stable.
- Interesting: Chrome 12 has small but noticeable speed improvements in some tests (viz http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/birt-viewer/run?__report=report/MedianRuns.rptdesign&RP_TEST=MrPotatoGun&RP_OS=Windows&RP_IP=10.250.4.115 - Chrome 11 was running up to June 14 at a very stable 48 FPS in this test, and Chrome 12 now runs at a very stable 53 FPS).
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- First couple admin views are up. One or two more things to do for the admin view, then starting on crash/unit test/assertion views.
- Toolbox - jhammel, harth
- round 1 effectively done \o/
- there are a few minor bugs and directions for future work, but overall it works pretty well
- over 100 tools so far!
- Regression Hunter - samliu, harth
- Currently implementing EC2 "cloud building" which will do regression-finding builds on EC2 instead of on your local machine
- mozregression finds regressions using nightly and local builds. Also you can use mozremotebuilder to use the try server right now (very slow)
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- patches mostly done to integrate manifestdestiny and mozinfo into m-c and xpcshell bug 658671
- jhammel should write up how manifests, mozinfo, and the build -> JSON file fit together
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- no more (who is that on the left- Mr. Scranton?)
- a secure computing environment - future of Firefox?
- super powered mobile - future of Fennec?
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support