Breakpad Processor Design and Requirements
The processor takes the minidump and turns it into a stack. This doesn't need to be (probably shouldn't be) a web app, but a background daemon.
- Requires read/delete access to the minidump store
- read/write access to the database
- Grab minidumps from the collector
- Process minidumps
- Extract info from the minidump
- Map stack trace to symbol info from Symbols Store to decipher function names, file paths and line no.
- Store crash information to Breakpad Database