Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- hbase -> s3 update
- code complete. maybe one more change to bucket name. tmary is practicing syncing stage hbase. looking at standing up ec2 to transfer data compressed to reduce the time to transfer. stage has been on s3 for a while and we think we've got all the problems. if you see something strange file a bug.
- etherpad test plan: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/socorro-crashes-s3
- failover or reboot needed for some system updates. Reboot will incur 10 min downtime. Either way, it will happen after mozlandia. Do we have a preference?
- mpressman has our shiny new hardware primed and ready and already updated. we can just failover.
- what would break if we don't reset memcache on every deployment?
- peter would like to put sessions in memcache, so resetting would log everyone out
- memcache could hide production errors
- mozlandia -- I'll be sending out a summarized list of stuff tonight, including links to schedules. There was a flood of new invites, etc, yesterday and some things moved around.
- etherpad is expected to fail, don't trust it
- gdocs should be more reliable
- Our /search/ tests
- search tests have been breaking
- lets skip them until matt and adrian can get together to figure out what to test
- leadership changes - let me know if you have questions (laura)
- Everybody (?)
- 1-6 December: Mozlandia
- 28 November: PTO