Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- we are sending too much to S3 too fast. It's all fine, but Tmary's script is so fast that they need to throttle us a little bit. We should have contacted them up front to avoid this, but the throttling shouldn't be problematic. We just have to wait an extra day or two to sync everything from hbase.
- when syncing is done we're going to spot check some percentage of crashes to ensure that we've moved everything over from hbase. We have too much to compare everything. When we're comfortable we can cut over. If you have ideas for better verification contact rhelmer+phrawzty
- new DBs are filled up and read to fail over, in need of nagios monitoring and then some verification on stage and dev. We'll fail over Tuesday evening PST, after business hours.
- We're going to Hang Ops about crash-stats on 2014-12-18 @ 10:00AM PST
- Can we use a build matrix to split up our tests on Travis? E.g. https://travis-ci.org/mozilla/olympia
- One week from Friday lonnen is out for Holiday and at low availability for the rest of the year