Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- crash-stats.allizom.org is back!
- all the certs are updated, got a new cert good for 2 years
- we shipped this morning
- all front end, and forced versions correlations
- we are shipping more often
- change on stage needs to bake
- beginning of the end of the mware
- webapp communicating directly to the data stores
- mware now only used to mediate postgres and correlations
- peter headed to postgres next
- shout at peter if you find something wrong
- rob + peter have been working on fixing ADI numbers on stage
- paused efforts to avoid changes in the middle of a release
- has caused some update/revert cycle that was being disruptive
- we can probably wrap it up today
- need to manually update the crash analysis box to ensure the forced version correlations take effect
- rob helped out with some b2g reprocessing.
- rob is great.
- the new symbols uploader guards against this
- need more education for our partners to ensure they're using the new uploader
- ted has resumed driving this education piece
- Adrian out August 24 to 28