< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- stage builds take 30-35 minutes
- a problem but not a priority. keep it in mind when you land things
- alembic migrations automated on deployment?
- Peterbe wants to run migrations automatically on deploys. We no longer have a dedicated DBA who runs and watches these, and it would make his life easier.
- JP is hesitant. In general you're asking for trouble with this setup.
- Lonnen pointed out Postgres is secondary data store, can be rebuilt. +1 but defers to JP
- Tabled for now.
- mbrandt heads up. Adrian has written a version of topcrasher that sources data from ES. There's also a version of the Daily report coming from it. They exist on new URLs. Users are checking them already. There are some data discrepancies that we think are explained by some of the postgres normalization rules.
- Lars - 9/8 through 9/11: Seattle for two presentations - working as I can find the places to do so
- Lonnen - Unavailable: 9/2 in a plane. 9/5 Wedding Ceremony (not his). 9/7 in a plane. AFK between, but available by phone for emergencies.
- Peterbe - out Friday