< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Apparently we have a crash-analysis STAGING box
- Anybody know what it's used for?
- It doesn't have socorro cron jobs running
- JP's cheatsheet https://github.com/jdotpz/moco-cheatsheet/blob/master/README.md
- Firefox October marketing release is going on Tuesday
- 2016 Strat Planning is putting e10s as our big task for Q1. We need to distinguish e10s from non-e10s crashes.
- Strat planning is ongoing in the form of weekly sprints that most heavily impact D-level managers and higher. Stand ups are on Friday. Ask Laura about it or come along to see it.
- FTP Scraper has been biting us lately. Lonnen is going to try and work out a more robust arrangement with releng -- either they post to us or to a standalone service
- How do we know if Socorro is working?
- JP is gone now until Nov 6
- KaiRo probably not available for next two meetings: Next week (Nov 2-6) in Paris with Release Management team, week after Mon-Wed (Nov 9-11) in Cluj with Release QA team.
- Lars is gone 2015-11-4 and returning on 2015-11-15