< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Healthcheck endpoint
- new Elasticsearch cluster is coming up for stage
- uses AWS ES service
- we'll want to have both the old and new clusters running at the same time for processors
- switch the webapp to the new cluster when we have enough data there
- TTL on S3 crashes (raw and processed)
- Could potentially get us out of having S3 buckets with dots. If we accept patience to be an ingredient.
- Can you retro-fit TTL on existing S3 objects? (Especially if you have a LOT of them)
- Filed: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1241240
- Can we redirect https://crash-stats.mozilla.org to https://crash-stats.mozilla.com ??
- At some point we decided to go for .org
- A previous attempt using 301 permanent redirects make it hard to go back and try again.
- Let's punt and revisit in late 2016
- peterbe soon on paternity leave
- Adrian in a train tomorrow afternoon, not on IRC but reachable by email most of the time.