< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- all the python packages are available in the new nodes
- want to test where we're replacing pythonpath
- wanted to avoid replacing the system python in centos 7
- need some time to test it on stage
- adrian noticed yesterday's release impacted save_raw and processed graphs
- going on since 4pm UTC yesterday
- look at datadog for the past 2 days
- this is a measure of time to save, lower numbers are not indicative of a problem
- likely because of where the new VMs came up in the machine
- stage had broken QA functional tests
- prod push broke those same tests on prod
- not indicative of a problem
- search UI update changed some selector areas
- possible broken check?
(Update from WillKG)
Going well, though I'm taking some time to make the project more durable by improving documentation and documentation generation, cleaning up the code and making things across the codebase more consistent.
About to create a PR or set of PRs related to the-culling.
Will add health check endpoint soon.
Will work on infrastructure scripts when I get back from PTO.
- mbrandt - PTO, July 11 - 15
- Adrian - PTO, July 11 - 15
- WILLKG - PTO, July 11 - 15