< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- stage submitter node ran out of disk: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1332748
- crontabber node ran out of disk: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1333408
- both of these nodes are gross. Miles is going to look at adding disk space monitoring and that's probably good for now.
- had our first prod deploy with new scripts--went well so far.
- antenna system tests are going good. getting antenna ready for prod is going well.
- Miles is probably going to drop another ES index--the last one he dropped didn't actually help much.
Splitting out collector (Antenna)
- (miles) honed the systemtests on -dev
- (willkg) upgraded to everett 0.8 which improved the docs slightly
- (willkg) worked on comparing collector to antenna output
- (mbrandt) continuing to work on load tests; waiting on review
- (miles) has antenna -stage working; working on -prod setup
- next week we'll talk about scheduling a dry run of the load tests
- (adrian) Removed another batch of API endpoints
- waiting a few weeks before completely removing associated implementations
- Plan is written down: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/socorro-es5-migration-plan
- validated by Miles
- next actionable items:
- (adrian) upgrade our code to support ES 5.1.1
- (miles) create a stage ES 5.1.1 cluster
- (adrian) figure out how to migrate data from our cluster to the new one -> mapping compatibility issues
- (willkg) PTO on Thursday (January 26th) and Friday (January 27th)