< Bugmasters | Projects
It is either a feature or bug in Bugzilla that we do no provide consistent guidelines on how we use properties such as Priority and Severity.
Teams of developers will use keywords or whiteboard tags that may be duplicated by other bugzilla fields, or have a subtly different meaning than existing fields.
Why This Matters
Multiple definitions can lead to over or under-reporting of conditions such as regressions.
- Document how teams use bugzilla fields
- Find commonalities to propose as standards
- Propose cleanup where there's redundancies between keywords, fields, and whiteboard
- Decide if a tagging system makes sense as a replacement for whiteboard
- Flags, Whiteboard, and Keywords (Incomplete)
- Bugzilla Anthropology Project (Etherpads are missing)