Calendar:Known Interop Issues
This list is far from complete. Please always use bugzilla for a comprehensive search! Feel free to add issues here as you find or report them in bugzilla.
- not all recurrence rules are supported: e.g. BYSETPOS (bug 322458) and WKST (bug 331112).
- ORGANIZER property lost after import + export bug 348264
- Sending iMIP/iTIP requests and responses using email Needed bug 334681
- Publish freebusy aggregate calendar bug 205659
- Drag and drop ical (.ics) attachments from mail onto calendar bug 244459
- On the import of an iCal calendar, Sunbird displays unwanted alarms/alerts bug 276585
- HTML/CSV "Export Calendar" function fails when iCal subcomponet does not contain DTSTART bug 336175
- need to handle non-native timezone bits bug 314339
- opening a .ics attachment launches calendar window but fails to import calendar bug 212792
- importing already existing events (no matter what calendar they are in) results in error message bug 325449
- exceptions are not handled in addItem for import, iMIP and copy/paste bug 354578
- Outlook CSV import needs to handle more languages bug 301750, bug 173562, bug 167102
- Fails to import Outlook CSV files that have fewer than 13 fields bug 337377
- icalendar format is not able to be uploaded into outlook bug 347016