Calendar:QA Chat:2008-08-28:Log

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
[18:33] <mschroeder> let's start the QA chat
[18:33] <Andreas> Okay
[18:35] <Andreas> First topis is status 0.9
[18:35] <Andreas> topis/topic
[18:36] <mschroeder> blocking bugs are almost down to 0
[18:36] <mschroeder> most of them are release/build related
[18:36] <Andreas> Thats true
[18:37] <Andreas> So I think the next testday is RC1-testing, correct?
[18:38] <mschroeder> yep
[18:39] <mschroeder> Do you have a ETA for the RC1?
[18:39] <Andreas> ETA?
[18:39] <mschroeder> estimated time of arrival ;)
[18:40] <Andreas> Ahh!
[18:42] <Andreas> Daniel talked with Ause about prepairing the RC-branch
[18:42] <Andreas> But I don't no a exect date, yet.
[18:43] <mschroeder> so we basically have to wait. topics for the testday would be general RC1 testing, Lightning localization and update testing
[18:46] <Andreas> Okay.
[18:47] <mschroeder> I hope we'll have a RC1 next Thursday.
[18:48] <Andreas> I hope we get it bevor Thursday :-)
[18:49] <mschroeder> yep :)
[18:51] <Andreas> Need the release wikipage an update?
[18:51] <mschroeder> the test plan?
[18:52] <Andreas> Yes.
[18:53] <mschroeder> It always need updates and refinement. ;)
[18:53] <mschroeder> s/need/needs
[18:53] <mschroeder> I'll have a look tomorrow.
[18:54] <Andreas> Okay, I will try to write some words what L10N testing means.
[18:55] <mschroeder> Can you write a draft for a RC1 testday announcement? Maybe we can coordiate that with sipaq and the offical RC1 announcement.
[18:56] <Andreas> Okay. Maybe it's possible for me to send a first draft to you tomorrow.
[18:57] <mschroeder> okay, I'll talk to sipaq
[18:57] <Andreas> And after your review I send it to sipaq?
[18:58] <mschroeder> I can do the coordination with sipaq, if that's okay with you.
[18:59] <Andreas> Why not, thats okay.
[19:00] <mschroeder> Anything else we should discuss now?
[19:02] <Andreas> No.
[19:02] <mschroeder> okay, the we've reached the end of the QA chat.
[19:02] <Andreas> Okay.