Calendar:QA Feature Specification
Welcome to the Feature Specification Page
If there is a feature that you would like more information on, please file it below underneath the Wish List section.
- Calendar Migration Wizard
- Recurring events
- email invitations
- The Google Calendar Provider
- Automating Timezone Tests
- there is a Feature Specification for Tasks. I'm not sure if this has been agreed on. It does not show the actual behaviour, though.
- Viewing range
- I understand that starting from 0.3, 24-hour day range is supported. However, most people still only view their schedule probably from 7:00AM to 10:00PM. Can we have the restrict views to start time 7:00 to end time 23:00 feature back? This way each time slot is much bigger and I can see my things clearly. This is the reason that I am still using Sunbird version 3.0a2.