Calendar:Status Meetings:2006-06-21

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>

Meeting Details

Telephone Info

  • Toll free numbers
  • Access Code
    • 3646989
  • Conference controls
    • *6 mute line
    • *7 unmute line
  • Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's talking

Proposed Agenda Items

  • Ground Transportation at Face to Face Meeting
    • The Cambridge Suites are near the Queen Subway stop, making it easy to go from the airport to the hotel. The airport is at the Kipling stop.
    • Maps of the transit system
    • The Seneca campus is 5.1km (3mi) from the Downsview station. There should be a bus to go from the station to Seneca.
    • Could someone familiar with Toronto comment on this?
  • Ulf's QA Aspect Post
    • What time should the QA chat be held?
    • Any thoughts or comments about the QA goals as outlined?
  • (Pushed from last meeting) Should we move themes to root of /calendar for sharing by Sb and Ln? Sanity check before posting to ng.
  • 0.3 goals
  • How to proceed with WCAP provider contribution and related issues?

In Attendance

chris-j, ctalbert, dmose, jminta, lilmatt, mickey, ssa, ulf

Ground Transportation in Toronto

  • lilmatt will have a car
  • dmose is renting a car
  • ssa/mickey/etc may rent a car
  • carpooling/cabpooling should be sufficient

Ulf's QA Aspect Post

  • QA chat is a good idea, to get everyone on the same page
    • ideally have marcia (smoketests) and davel (unit tests) from Mozilla sit in on this
    • ctalbert (action item): follow up post to the newsgroup to coordinate this
  • QA goals generally sound good, continue feedback in the newsgroup

Moving themes

  • Still want feedback from mvl here
  • lilmatt: What about seamonkey on the whole?
  • lilmatt (action item): drive the "removing --enable-calendar in seamonkey option" question into a bug.

0.3 goals

  • Trying to get everyone on the same page
  • ssa: goals seem somewhat vague
    • jminta: goals are aimed at being criteria for defining a more specific buglist
    • jminta: estimating approx 60 bugs fall under current criteria total
  • Should start traige meetings to define 0.3 blocking bugs more specifically.
    • jminta (action item): newsgroup post to coordinate this
    • everyone (action item): examine your own current bugs/priorities and see how well they line up with these goals. If not, why not?
  • chris-j: what about adding alarm facelift and timepicker facelift to goals?
    • alarm proposal was fairly well received
  • chris-j (action item): post a proposal for timepicker

WCAP Provider

  • Waiting on emails/reviews for most of these issues