- Wednesday, March 28th, 16:00 UTC
- NOTE THE TIME!
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- NOTE THE NEW NUMBERS!
- 0.5 Status Update
- Face to Face Meeting Status Update
- Localizers suggested that we create an firstname.lastname@example.org mail dummy, which localizers can follow for l10n-specific or l10n-sensitive bugs, e.g. late-l10n bugs.
lilmatt, ctalbert, xFallenAngel, mickey, chris-j
- Lots of issues with getting everyone to the meeting after the timezone changes.
Face to Face Meeting
- Couple of hotel choices - one near the sun office it will be near the hotel and will get the sun hotel. about 70 euros a night there, it is added to the wiki page
- It is about 3 stations from the downtown area.
- Matt is already at Radisson SAS.
- Chris-j will put the links to the wiki page
- Maybe not work too hard on scheduling since we didn't really follow it last time
- Need a conference call for people who aren't going to be there.
- Are no public internet access points from within sun. So they will have to punch holes for us.
- See if we can bring a router or what not
- Having internet access is pretty critical
- Agenda - come up with some general topics but do that on about a half-day granularity.
- Have folks add it to the wiki page we'll collect over the next few days.
- Putting how to get from airport to hotel on public transport onto the wiki.
- Americans should bring power adapters, need converter to the power adapter.
Update for 0.5
- Matt (lilmatt) has a new job, he will be ending his contract with mozilla and taking on a position at a company called Flock, which is also based in Mountain View. They make a browser based on Fx but interacts with social networking sites.
- Next week he will be in Mountain View and will not be as available for things next week.
- Will still work on builds and and what not, but will be less available.
- Starts on April 1.
- Might also help move some of the technology they have been working on and move it back into the Mozilla code-base. For example, they have a better RDF API.
- Their stuff is open source, but he doesn't know if it is tri-licensed or not.
- Attendees patch is added - needs review from mvl
- Few reviews are pending still
- Drag and drop tasks bug has been going back and forth, but Mickey thinks it has gotten sorted out tomorrow.
- Foreign timezones is almost ready, should have a new patch today.
- Will post a "in progress" patch this afternoon and get people looking at it.
- Will probably have full patch ready by the end of the day for it - have a trip to Houston.
- Blocking bug in calendar-QA regarding the locale switching - it has been reproduced, and it is not a build issue. Need to see what we can do to fix it.
- Matt is going to try to fix the 10.3.9 crashing bug