- Wednesday, September 26th, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- 0.7 Status
- status of blocker bugs
- l10n status
- post 0.7: 0.8-wanted flag?
- Attendees: Martin, Daniel, Mickey, Clint, Simon (joined late)
- Discussed several new and upcoming bugs: the only one we decided to take was bug 396668
- Ause is going to try to spin a 0.7 RC1 tomorrow
- Clint gave a report on CalConnect last week
- Our alarm property that controls the last time an alarm was acknowledged will be standardized in an extension to RFC 2445 concerning VALARMs
- In the VALARM extension, we will also specify how to handle "snooze"ing an alarm and other general use cases surrounding alarms that RFC 2445 doesn't really handle
- the Timezone registry is moving forward with good progress
- CalDav scheduling is also getting more finalized, and is now implemented by several caldav vendors including Oracle, Bedework, and Apple.
- Vigorous discussions surrounding the iTIP spec RFC 2446 are now beginning since RFC 2445 updates have been finalized.
- Simon talked about the readiness of our localizations for an RC Simon: Please Update...I don't remember what he said.
- We discussed how best to track the release progress for 0.8, but came to no conclusions. We decided to take the issue to the newsgroup in order to invite more discussion and more ideas.