- Thursday, December 13th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.8
- Mickey demands shifting UI freeze for one week; now jan 14th 08.
- PDA Synchronization feature - Looking beyond 1.0
- How easy is it to incorporate third party libraries in terms of licensing issues?
- What are the implications?
- We already did this with libical, didn't we?
- attendees: mschroeder, mickey, chris-j, daniel, clint
- small update on 0.8
- dbo: offline reading in the works, philipp has made good progress
- mickey: task mode fixes in; will be on vacation until jan 07
- mickey: event ↔ task conversion review pending
- mickey: task filters will be implemented in january
- mschroeder: unit tests in the works, waits for new tests from sebo
- ctalbert: hopes to get back on track soon and have more time for calendar work.
- more foreign timezone support patches to be ready soon (within the next days)
- chris-j has read about Selenium Remote Control. Martin will have a look at it.