- New Firefox UI
- "Interestingness-based" partial sync of history, bookmarks, and forms. The most "interesting" items will be synchronized first.
- Removing auto-login features for Sync beta; they will be moved to the development branch.
- Feature freeze for 1.0 beta
- Incremental download support is much more aggressive at fetching data, with explicit priority given to your most important data first
- New preference and setup UI for both Firefox and Fennec, moving back to a much tighter integration with the applications
- Cut download size in half from 0.7
- Better feedback for sync progress and errors
- Many added bugfixes
- 0.8 changelog