Main objectives for 1.3 are:
- Improve first run experience and setting up on additional devices
- Inform users to connect if they have been inactive in a while:
- For single clients, inactivity period is 5 days.
- For multiple clients, inactivity period is 2 days.
- All Critical and High bugs fixed - P1
- All Moderate bugs fixed - P2
- All Low bugs fixed - P3
- (Classfication based on: http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefox36.html)
- Do not wipe data when user is requesting a restore.
- Do not cause unintentional data loss
- Tabs UX on Desktop Firefox:
- Improve discoverability and make it easy to open all tabs at once.
- Unit tests:
- Coverage for all identified primary areas
- Firefox must continue to remain usable and responsive at all times
- Initial set up may take a few minutes but the user must have clear indication on when they are done and when they have pending items to sync.
- Do not break other clients (particularly iPhone)
- Binary security component needs to coexist with js-ctypes
- Top 10 locales