Hawaii Planning and Plan of Attack (miketaylr)
Let's decide on what times/topics we would like to discuss as a team. And then discuss how to best share what we learn as we attend other meetings. https://hawaiiallhands2016.sched.org/grid/ "Hawaii" at a glance.
- miketaylr: I've heard that the Platform team will be in a giant room and we'll be able to hold sessions/meetings unconference style. So if you have a topic you'd like to discuss with the team, or with other teams, please come prepared to hold that session.
- miketaylr: For our team, I'll schedule a few hours for planning, but otherwise we should plan on attending as many interesting sessions as possible (and meeting as many people as possible) and sharing back what we've learned. Taking notes or writing up a summary would be cool. See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2016-12-work-week for schedule. Team Planning Session: Tuesday 12:30 - 2:00pm
- miketaylr: (I'll schedule a few hours for webcompat.com hacking on Friday as well, for anyone interested)
Request for comments: UA Override Policy (denschub)
I've published a first version of the policy here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Go_Faster_Addon/User_Agent_Override_Policy and I'd love to get some feedback! Also, I reduced the content of the main page and moved it into some subpages for improved readbility. Sorry, I could not restrain myself.
- denschub: In Taipei, we talked about having guidelines for what to do when we create a UA override and I'd appreciate some feedback.
- eric: We plan on submitting an XPI to QA this week with an explanation of the scope for the go faster add-on and we're implementing the first override(s) as well. Things are on track. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Go_Faster_Addon/Version_1
Broken Voices of the Web
Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2016-11-18 Desktop Youtube share mouse over misplacement WORKSFORME
- 2016-11-16 Desktop There are PSS intolerant servers