Two Minutes (webcompat)
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Triage, outreach and presentation to Joe.
- Dennis: Working on GoFaster 2 (JS+CSS overrides) for a demo
- Eric: Triage, prepare Mozilla developer conference Taipei
- Karl: Triage and a couple of reviews for webcompat.com Guillaume: Mike:
- Oana: Continue testing on TW locale. Investigate issues. Checked all issues related to the Animated images bug #https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1391430
- Ola: Back fom sickleave, https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/issues/1826 && Living style guide
- Sergiu: Testing the TW locale, and issue investigation.
- Thomas: Some diagnosis, some work on my regression addon, some work on Bugzilla/spec compat bugs from last week's list of bugs (and also bug 792808 on refactoring XMLHttpRequest).
Broken Voices of the Web
- 2017-09-18 - Old compatibility tables
- 2017-09-14 - hyperlinks in buttons are probably not a great idea
Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2017-09-19 Desktop Google Cloud Platform shows blank page due to lack of Long Task implementation FIXED
- 2017-09-14 Desktop jenkins website uses non-trusted submit event on Firefox
- 2017-09-19 Desktop (Form Autofill) Name on Card does not trigger credit card autofill and expiry date is auto-filled wrong on groupon.com
- 2017-09-20 Desktop mega.nz insufficient buffer to decrypt data (not use FileSystem API in Firefox)