Scribed by Karl
OKR check-in (miketaylr)
It's only been a week, but let's get it started.
- mike: let's jump in the first okr checking. We track progress into the OKR bugs.
- mike: For KRs that you own, try to make a comment before the next check-in. We'll still share updates verbally with the team. Future check-in dates:
- https: //github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects [ x] April 17 [ ] May 1 [ ] May 15 [ ] May 29 [ ] Jun 12 (during SF All Hands) [ ] June 26
label: discussion (ola) non-verba)
Looks like we have quite some issues open with the discussion label. It would be great, if you could make some time and add your input to those. Thanks!
- https: //github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/labels/status%3A%20discussion
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Some outreach, work on new reports, various "data" things for webcompat
- Dennis: Working on GoFaster tests, drafting UX/UI for the Diagnosis Addon
- Karl: Started work on webcompat-metrics-server. Python 3. (reading, thinking about the framework, etc, setting up the repo). Needsdiagnosis. Need to think about the hosting. Discussions about webcompat.com evolution on JS/first render.
- Guillaume: Working on dashboards.
- Mike: Landing some patches in Firefox to allow report site issue to ride trains (disabled). Working on webcompat stuff related to OKRs. Went camping.
- Ola: TC39 work, getting into perf-html, few PR reviews on webcompat.com & discussions
- Oana: Investigate, triage and check needsdiagnosis issues. Prepare documents and guidelines for "Pre-triage Experiment".
- Sergiu: pre-triage, triage and re-triage work
- Thomas: heavy work on my diagnosis addon (it's almost ready for team dogfooding).
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Ola: 2018-04-19 on PTO
- Mike: April 17 - 20 Traveling to SF for BlinkOn (semi-available, but will be at this conf thing, so expect delays)