- 1 Minutes
- 1.1 Q2 OKR re-cap ( 👹 )
- 1.2 OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
- 1.3 FYI - Top issues encountered during the Triage peak ( 👹 )
- 1.4 FYI - work-week left over (karl)
- 1.5 FYI - work-week minutes ( 👹 )
- 1.6 Some questions around [BZ 975444] (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=975444)
- 1.7 Two Minutes ( 👹 )
- 1.8 PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Scribed by Dennis
Q2 OKR re-cap ( 👹 )
OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
New quarter! Let's review what we're working on, and assign owners. https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/6
FYI - Top issues encountered during the Triage peak ( 👹 )
- [window.open](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3702) is still coming in strong because even it has been fixed in nightly 69. Firefox Preview is still on 68. Often you get an `about:blank` page.
- [font inflation](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3639). It happens only for sites who do not have a meta viewport. People seem to be confused and sometimes it breaks layouts.
- [zoom on device rotation](https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1555511). The site becomes bigger and bigger and gets out of the viewport.
- [unknown schemes](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/1570). Each time there is a `mailto://`, irc, etc. intent, all these unknown schemes are ignored.
- Intermittently lose all tabs, URLs replaced with about:blank (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3414) - 6 duplicates
- Paste option not triggered [#3378](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3378), [#3144](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3144), [#2590](https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/2590) - 18 duplicates
- Unable to login with Google/Facebook/etc (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3702) - 21 duplicates
- Unable to download files from Firefox Send (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3336) - 7 duplicates
- 3rd party apps not opened from Fenix (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/android-components/issues/1132), (https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/1570) - 14 duplicates
- _the issues were counted on Friday at noon_
FYI - work-week left over (karl)
These are a list of topics which have not been addressed at work-week. We might want to ditch them and/or discuss them on the mailing-list. * Secure Connection Bugs (5-10 mins) ⭐⭐⭐ * Unifying diagnosis workstream (Bugzilla to GitHub) ⭐⭐⭐ * (Related to previous one?) Assigning bugs and priority conventions ⭐⭐ * Bug Work Process Check-in * Tooling improvements discussion (open-ended) ⭐⭐⭐ * webcompat dashboards planning * webcompat system add-on workflow (30mins max) ⭐⭐⭐⭐ * Reporter addon and Fennec/Fenix for mobile frameworks ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (10 min) * 2019Q3 OKR polish ⭐ * Orlando 2018 All Hands Post Mortem ⭐⭐ * Needsinfo co-hacking ⭐
FYI - work-week minutes ( 👹 )
[Minutes of the work week](https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2019-06-work-week#Minutes) have been published. There are action items in there. Please read them.
Some questions around [BZ 975444] (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=975444)
We have some issues, like https://webcompat.com/issues/33756, that were closed as dupes of the Google Tier 1 issue in BZ. Isn't https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/android-components/issues/1132 a more suitable issue to duplicate against?
- Dennis: Relevant Fenix bugs: https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/3022 and https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/1570 and all the other `intent://` URL based issues.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Outreach
- Dennis: Finally landing automated tests for our GoFaster extension.
- Karl: mainly needsdiagnosis. At the meeting time, I'm in a plane. <3 to all. Don't break the web.
- Ksenia: diagnosis and report site issue extension work
- Mike: Some days off! Swimming, hiking, etc.
- Oana: PTO
- Sergiu: Drowning in the Needstriaje backlog ocean. http://tinyw.in/59x0
- Thomas: post all-hands catch-up (needinfos and such), diagnosis, emergency fix for a CORS bug with CesiumJS, administrative stuff
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Karl: 2019-07-09 to 2019-07-26 (france)
- Oana: 2019-07-08 to 2019-07-12 (Poland hiking)
- Sergiu: 2019-07-15 to 2019-07-26 (Eurotrip)
- Cipri: 2019-07-22 to 2019-08-02 (Italian seaside)
- Dennis: 2019-08-12 and 2019-08-13 (In Berlin for some Firefox org meetings) Tom, Mike, Karl: 2019-09-10 to 2019-09-20 (TPAC in Japan)