Scribed by Mike
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
ML add-on out of order (SV)
In the current bug workflow, it seems that the ML add-on is not working anymore. Can we get it back working?
- oana: ASAP, the issues are coming.
- mike: I'll reach out to nemo. It's probably the case that a webhook needs to be updated.
- sergiu: I think the addon is still working, but it's possibly not looking at the right stuff (because labels and titles have changed)
Illegal/Adult websites (karl)
Do we care? illegal download, adult websites, etc. we might identify bugs, but the pain of managing them vs the gain is not obvious, with borderline issues which are always a bit hard to evaluate.
- karl: we need to modify the form so that we encourage people who want to report abusive website to file issues to the appropriate place.
- karl: let's say there's a real issue on a porn site, flexbox for example. Do we care enough?
- mike: It probably depends on how popular that site is. If it's a high-traffic site, we should probably care and prioritize based on the issue's inpact and the number of affected users.
- karl: the way I see it, the confusion it brings to the team. at first you could think think there is inappropriate or illegal content. it's time spent to evaluate. do we just ignore them all? maybe just close it if it's ambiguous.
- mike: I think that's a pretty good solution.
- mike: I'll file a bug for the safesite stuff.
- oana: I added an issue related to the message, "don't report CP"
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: Moderation, Triage, live.com testing, furniture assembly.
- Dennis: Experiencing a Storm and a nice 27 degrees temperature difference within 12 hours. Some Outreachy stuff, some Fenix stuff.
- Guillaume: ()
- James: WPT print ref test stuff.
- Karl: webcompat.com coding. anonymous reporting restarted. Also surveyed the state of our testing for the project. Opened bugs for improving testing. Also good feeling doing diagnosis. Trying to minimize exposure to the crowd outside.
- Kate: Reading up on ML bot, learning about Pandas & scikit.
- Ksenia: Adding functional tests for the new form and diagnosis
- Mike: Long weekend, did some chores around the house and ate some Ethiopian food. Planning, meeting with new managers. Went to WASM summit in Mountain View.
- Oana: Triage, TSCI and ate Pizzadilla (https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMvkN1MAZFi_PUNf5mYu_cdoFOwQ036Me2CYoS977M9tPcZE53dykE3cmQrVffKWA/photo/AF1QipM2IWYZ_GW49a71VsvvoAdxC-LVMht93x2XnARg?key=eGtUQ2FZczVpdnJ5ZjF2cTVCQS1vLUNqZFhVVExR)! 30km biking and some early gardening cleaning.
- Sergiu: Triage, TSCI and Pizzadilla! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNZB20U7wI)
- Sonia: Working on the Reporter and other Outreachy-related tasks!
- Thomas: GV stuff, also finally starting to truly get over my Mozflu.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Karl: 2020-02-28 to 2020-03-07 - (Probably will cancel my trip to France to avoid risks with contamination)
- Dennis: 2020-03-16 to 2020-03-23 - Attending [GDC](https://gdconf.com/).
- Mike: 2020-02-10 at Wasm Summit in MV. Flying home 2020-02-12.