Scribed by Mike
OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
(FYI) New agenda URL for webcompa)
This is just a non-verbal update that this agenda is now at https://pad.0b101010.services/mozilla-webcompat-meeting-agenda
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: PTO - family time
- Dennis: Enjoyed the second last public holiday in Germany before Christmas. Poked at Fenix and Android-Components. Poked at iOS User Agents, and wrote my findings into a document.
- James: Looked at Python 3 issues in wpt after everything broke. Set up an empty spec doc for WebDriver-bidi.
- Karl: Diagnosis. Review of python code. Rewriting a bit of the test documentation for webcompat.com and converting a couple of tests files to pytest, learned cool stuff in the process. Emergency state stopped in Japan.
- Ksenia: webpack conversion and a bit of diagnosis. Decided to take a drawing course online
- Mike: hacking on trexa-service a bit, learning about python decorators. had a day off and jumped in a lake. "webcompat program" proposal.
- Oana: Triage & Moderation, did move quite a few issues in the Diagnosis, Exploratory testing on 1 Covid-19 site, TSCI Testing. Gardening and biking. Pretty cold here and rainy days.
- Thomas: Worked with Dimi to figure out the most important blocker for the strict tracking protection site mitigation effort (shims). Waited on a sick dog who was recovering from having a lump of cancer removed, and who was scared by recent fireworks and thunderstorms. Some reviews, too.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
(no more travel until the end of 2020… probably) Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/