Mobile Web Compatibility - 2013-03-18 Minutes
- [vishy] Contact a ReMo partner to [(optionally) join the meeting and ] be the contact for Rep outreach
- [lmandel] Vishy is working on a survey for ReMo reps.
- [DONE] [lmandel] Follow up to have Firefox mobile UAs listed at http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/WALSHAM/HTTP-BrowserDetect-0.99/BrowserDetect.pm
- [lmandel] Kate Kirby from ThinkGeek forwarded on the request.
- [lmandel] Create patch for UA overrides for Alexa top 100 site data for Hungary, Mexico, Montenegro, and Serbia
- [ON TRACK] [lmandel] Site lists sent to aaronmt to run through screenshot tool
Site Testing, Evangelism & Communication Status
- UA overrides on FF OS with vendor/model information about the device (bug 850769). Etherpad for tracking decisions, questions, and notes here - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/vendor-model-ua-override-questions.
- lmandel created internal list of site contacts - place to maintain a list of all of the people whom we have spoken to https://intranet.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Contacts
- Although Aaron identified an issue with Google Maps bug 850827, lmandel noticed that the UI has been updated. The toolbar now looks the same as on the Android stock browser.