ContentHandling:User Interface/Proposed UI2
- Added an example of handling RSS feeds differently based on content inspection (text, images, video).
- Improved date handling for the hCalendar dialog
- Added an example of an unknown protocol request
- Added a horizontal bar in between actions like Download and Display in Firefox, and applications.
- Cleaned up the download application dialog
Web Feed content inspection
- Do we want to have custom icons for image feeds and video feeds?
- Are there any other types of content we should be looking for in feeds that we can hand off to particular applications? Microformats?
- Should we follow Apple's lead and use the terminology: Podcast, Video Podcast, Photocast?
- cbarrett isn't sure if you can subscribe to any RSS feed of images as a Photocast he's checking into it though.
- Should we say "this Web site would like to send information to an application" or "this Web site would like to launch an application?"