Contribute/Archive/Community Building Team/Meetings/2014-05-12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Core team weekly meeting
Date & Time: Monday 12 May 2014 @ 5pm UTC
Location: CBT vidyo room (
Moderator: David 
Last agenda + notes:
Parking lot:


  • Finish travel budget and be sure to include all travel expenses -- conferences, work weeks, working group meetups, etc.


  • Please read -- we won't go through this information together in the meeting, but everyone needs to know about this.  Send any questions or comments to the team alias.

  • 1:1s for this week
  • Communications
  • Strategy lens discussions
    • Good discussion with Sylvie V. from IT and her leads team last week
      • Have interest in a few pilot projects around IT contributors helping with new affiliate spaces and coding contributors helping with IT projects on Github
      • Corey Shields is a big ally -- has experience from other open source communities and offered perspective about successful community IT projects

  • Other items
    • Please start using [Ask] or [Info] in subject lines for emails sent to team alias and make proposal for additional tags you think would be helpful and easy for people to use
    • Communities Town Hall has been moved from June 11 to June 10 at 10 pacific.  Let me know if this isn't showing up on your calendar

  • Christie's update:


Action items (last 5 minutes)

  • Action items from today

  • Action items from last week: 
    • Michelle to share out Lifecycle by Thursday with wider People Audience
    • If you haven't, review slides for Chris Beard update this week and send feedback.
      • Michelle: I left feedback on the slides themselves. 
    • Please tell Larissa this week if you want to attend June MozCamp
      • As I have it now thats Michelle M and William Q, this should be finalized this week