William Quiviger and Michelle Thorne
What are the steps someone can take to get involved in your project and learn enough to be able to start scratching their own itch?
1. Organizing or participating in meet-ups and hackfests. Some growing resources: https://mozillafestival.org/get-involved/
2. Host skillshares around open web projects of interest.
3. Use the teamspace in betahaus to work on relevant projects.
What goals does your team have for bringing in new contributors to your project area?
- Increase participation of existing community members.
- Reach new audiences.
What data is available to measure if we're meeting your goals?
- Participant #s.
- Completed learning & making tasks within specific projects.