At this stage community active and stable and is interested in keeping that momentum growing and retaining key contributors. The community is stable and adapting, yet mindful of growth possibilities.
- Rejuvenate and renew
- Recruit new core members
- Develop new leadership
- Build relationships with other teams
- Have a significant voice.
Measure of Success
Teams will have optimized their pathways based on data and we will see contribution jump again (and we will have created a case study of the team).
Ideal contribution jump metric is currently undefined, and will be determined by what is happening in ""scaling.""
- The community’s voice is heard and is influential organization-wide
- Community energy is maintained through renewal activities
- The community positively impacts top-line team goals on an on-going basis
Awaiting your awesome input!
Activator role in this stage
Bringing new energy into the community when needed by having rejuvenating activities and events. These can be meetups, talks, etc. establishes and maintains the community as an influencer within the organization
- Help to establish an influential voice across the organization by acting as a champion
- Brainstorm ways to rejuvenate the community
- Provide resources and strategic support for ongoing community issues such as conflict management, consensus building, cultural issues, etc
- Organization will not actively support community growth by not allowing community to gain influence and voice.
- Community coordinator will not be able to rejuvenate community and bring in new core contributors and leadership prior to running out of resources to sustain community.
|The community’s voice is heard and is influential organization-wide||Activator||CBT liaison||tbd|
|Community energy is maintained through renewal activities||Activator||CBT liaison||TBD|
|The community positively impacts top-line team goals on an on-going basis||Activator||CBT liaison + others||TBD|