Contribute/Webdev/Group 03 26 12
- Meeting time: Monday, March 26 at 1:30 PM Pacific
- Video: SFO-7N
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 95704
- Back channel: #webdev
- Next steps: Fill in background questions about Webdev community building
- Update on new auto-response for webdev inquiries coming in from Get Involved page
- Do we want to try out creating a conversion ratio for Get Involved dashboard?
- Update on porting static Get Involved with webdev page to wiki where it can use the Bugzilla plug-in (bug 735026)
- Discussion: Do we want to have Bugzilla send email to contributors who submit their first patch? See bug 721206 for an implementation for coding projects.
- Placeholder: Integrate Webdev community building tracking bug and Webdev meeting notes from last year into action plan
- Anything else?
- For conversion tracking, David to add Bugzilla account creation and Github pull request to bug 736109
- David to work with www.mozilla.org team to get 'Want to edit this page?' created using variation of current auto-response text
- No action needed for bug about sending email to people who submit their first patch in Bugzilla since it doesn't apply directly to webdev contributor workflow. The general concept may be something to investigate with different workflow steps.