Contribute/Webdev/Group 04 16 12
- Meeting time: Monday, April 16 at 1:30 PM Pacific
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 95704
- Back channel: #webdev
- Next steps: Fill in background questions about Webdev community building
- Update on new auto-response for webdev inquiries coming in from Get Involved page
- Creating a conversion ratio for Get Involved dashboard to measure auto-response effectiveness
- Update on 'Would you like to edit this page?' page (bug 743814)
- Update on porting static Get Involved with webdev page to wiki where it can use the Bugzilla plug-in (bug 735026)
- Placeholder: Integrate Webdev community building tracking bug and Webdev meeting notes from last year into action plan
- Anything else?
- Mike to look into resourcing for Would you like to edit this page? bug. Any feedback on wording for this link to indicate that it is coding, not writing, related is welcome.
- Ricky, Mike and David put quick version of new Get Involved with Webdev page together on wiki that pulls in open mentored bugs at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webdev/GetInvolved. Ricky to clean this up and file bug to have static get involved page redirected.
- Ricky to present about webdev about MozCamp and to report back at next meeting.