Overarching goals for the overall CrashKill program - right now those are only proposed, nothing final or signed off by anybody.
- Get information to users where we can improve their lives after a crash - bug 915667 on Socorro, probably will integrate into FHR user tips or similar in UI - following "user support after crashing" discussion on Stability Week 2013.
- Get improved and more visible metrics for the stability program in place.
- Make sure Firefox OS crash analysis works decently with all the tools we have (per Stability Week 2013 sessions and followups).
- Reduce dependency on custom reports by making Socorro provide the needs.
- Make it easy for developers to get all possible analysis for debugging crashes from Socorro via flexible searches and APIs (including having separate types of information in separate fields).
- Figure out and reduce OOM crashes significantly.