Standing Agenda Items
Weekly Team Update from Jason
- Dietrich's follow up notes from Asia (to be discussed at future meeting)
- workweek tokyo notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/wot-ww
- jason's headcount- newly posted - will focus on finding someone in Asia Pacific.
- Early next week content -- DE 40 for Tues. June 2.
- jryan on dev tools
- User Voice feedback post - Jason is lead (June 2) - as video or separate
- Discussion of WebVR project at Mozilla - need to clarify.
- Last week (and this week): spending most of my time working on videos for the DevEd 40 launch
- Met with CKarlof re: Persona EOL
- Interviewed a candidate for DevRel
- use case for Servo in conjunction w/Hacks post demo.
- Jason: deployment of Servo inside apps as means of distro. - discussion item at CTO offsite
- Jason: release any time soon is likely. Share feedback w/team
- Add Hacks ideas to https://wiki.mozilla.org/DevRel/Hacks
- Review the CFP calendar
(Try to keep things timeboxed and concrete. E.g., can we actually make a yes/no decision in this meeting? If not, discuss on list first.)