Standing Agenda Items
- Testing Servo
- RTL contractor (Ahmed)
- Budget review
- Working on IOT possible device
- omg conferences. will fill this in tonight. "Everything is wonderful"
- Midwest.js (talk) + OTS Dortmund (talk + workshop)
- Time spent on Reddit re: Firefox Add-ons.
- Seems to have less... memory (?) than HN. The same topics come up repeatedly, even when already extensively addresses further up in the very same comment thread.
- Hack to enable DevEdition theme on Beta and Stable stopped working with Fx40
- any chance we can get the metrics on this? Yep! See https://bugzil.la/1195346 and https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/devedition-theme-enabler/
- More partner training finagling, and yet more even after that.
- Finished writing the Sony post, waiting on Sony review
- setting up proposals for OSU full-year capstone, have one for voice apis and one for web reader mode
- met with Lucy Harris about optimizing mozilla.org contribution path. 40k users/mo.
- More Flame shipments
- Review two more chapters of FxOS book
- release notes reviews
- code reviews for Bugzilla Lite for Dale Harvey
- conversations with Participation team on porting communities - how to support that ongoing. Creating tiered support structure for those participants. Making our build system compatible w/Cyanogen
- IoT work w/ Cindy to nail down org goals for 2015, and exec presentation content (reg monthly mtgs starting Sept)
- Hacks posts/upcoming: Jan Jongboom on WebBluetooth & drones; ES6 In Depth series wrapping up this week; Fx Dev Edition browser 42. (Hacks blog now supports Markdown drafts.)
- Conversations w/FxOS TV team about content publishing destination for technical docs, articles.
- Revving up Tech Speakers Pilot 2 - invites sent, conversation(s) w/People Rocket about format and materials ongoing
- Conversation w/Lucy Harris from Community about contribution paths: what do we (you all)
- Ongoing conversations/support/followups with Pilot 1 pilots (Flaki at OTS Dortmund w/Dan, Andrzej & Andre at BrazilJS with Nick, Dbryant et al. )
- signs up for monthly team update and overcoming stage fright
- Hacks continues unabated!
- Thanks a bunch for feedback!
- Helping review content for our nov event
- Moving forward on event in Sept in Toronto
- working on talks
- discussing content for "the upcoming conference"
- took a look at Servo too, it broke in various ways
- moved flats!
- Took a look at WebGL on Servo
- Spoke with Patrick about Servo's strengths/weaknesses
- BrazilJS demo good to go
- new devrel-needed:
- Bug 992096 - Implement Subresource Integrity -
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=992096 aka "hashes to prove content from CDN wasn't just modified in an XSS attempt"
- mentoring intern on SIMD gl-matrix optimizations + git
- once we have profiling code, would be a great hacks post
- email Brendan about BrazilJS
- CSS transitions perf in FF
- sampling from video textures
- reveal css performance in Firefox? we should look into this
- Add Hacks ideas to https://wiki.mozilla.org/DevRel/Hacks
- Review the CFP calendar