< Education | StatusMeetings
Mozilla Education Status Meeting - April 27, 2009
- Update on Mozilla Education internship (Frank Hecker)
- Support letters for NSF CPATH proposals (Frank)
- Follow-up on changing the Mozilla Education planning pages
- Check-in on the online educator's course
- Assessment of weekly status calls thus far
Left over from last week:
- Gregorio will continue to work with the URJC administration to resolve any outstanding issues affecting the course schedule.
- Frank will draft a letter of support and assistance from the Mozilla Foundation to URJC.
- Dave and Frank will work with Gregorio to draft an announcement for the course.
- Dave and Gregorio will work to schedule an in-person meeting in May to discuss the course and related activities.