From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: Pike, peterbe, stas, laura
  • Pike working on "unrelated patches", e.g. diff view (across branches)
  • Wondering about potential move of hg -> git
    • will deal with it the day it happens
    • l10n-master not a big deal
    • we're currently depending heavily on mercurial (the python package) in elmo (e.g. pushes) and Pike will investigate how "compatible" the python git package would be to do similar tasks
  • Let's try to meet up physically soon
    • Laura will not attend
    • Pike going on various conferences
    • Stas going on 2 weeks of PTO
    • Peter moving to US on the 24th of Oct
    • Peter to email about a discussion of dates
  • Pike will need at least one more week to work on "masterball"
    • masterball is the new integrated version of l10n-master than ties into Django ORM models

Action Items

  • discuss a time to meet up in London, Paris or Berlin in the next couple of weeks (peterbe)
  • review security risk(s) regarding django 1.3.1 (#686108) (peterbe)
  • Pike to crack on with masterball before screencast or documentation efforts can start in anger