From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items


Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: Pike, peterbe, laura
  • Regarding lxml/BeautifulSoup bug stas found
  • Regarding https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=696446#c20
    • Pike to r- properly
    • needs the comment in line with the r-
  • Regarding the jQuery UI bundling problem
    • peterbe to use the blog post about the mouse hack and try to refactor Pike's code to carry on without replacing the whole widget
  • New design
    • some small fixes can make a starting difference
      • remove "Home"
      • rip out the "Welcome to ..." on home page
      • correct padding in header box
    • "deployment" plans?
      • launch on -dev-?
      • ...and
    • (Pike) All our blogs/firefox/wiki pages all look different!
    • (Pike) fix nits, launch on -dev-, bring in experts
    • Plan of action:
      • fix nits, review, launch on -dev-, "bring in experts"
      • summorize what we have/wanted to have and email to Jeff & and send meeting invite
  • BrowserID
    • ozten was wrong regarding binduser and group memberships
      • makes the binduser trick possible
    • (peterbe) admittedly got a bad taste to the idea of implementing it now (before the re-branding)
      • branding not ready
      • UX not great (confusion)
      • Elmo isn't a great fit for a public single-sign-on thing
    • QED: let's put BrowserID for Elmo on hold
  • new servers
    • (laura) half-way through
    • (Pike) some progress on master/slave-ball docs
      • has not yet changed current setup on the existing machine to "be like" the written docs
  • (laura) Talked to laura Forrester(?) about webtrends
  • (laura) QA involvement
    • (laura, peterbe) schedule meeting (week after next) with QA folks
  • (Pike) hotfix to update the bug-o-gram (bugsy) (no bug yet)
    • Pike to file bug and Note that it should be a hotfix
  • (Pike) Work on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=702662 because it's going to be needed for the mobile l10n development.

Action Items