From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: Pike, peterbe, laura
  • Log Storage?
    • https://wiki.mozilla.org/Elmo/Log_Storage
    • Pike to estimate the amount of data and total size and ask metrics for advice regarding storage
    • 500k entries in the DB were missing FS equivalent files!!
      • done on production db
  • Domain move?
    • block on design
  • Design stuff?
    • blocking on being able to actually deploy
    • some 'exhibit' bugs. Pike to file bug(s)
    • Design should hopefully be done this week!
  • Q2 goals?
    • "Support l10n team in planning and implementing community metrics"
  - between elmo and mozillians
  - people leaving, people coming, bases covered
  - which codebase be spend which resources?
  - go back to wireframes and maybe pick out some good bits
    • "Hands free releases"
  - aka. Pike-free releases (i.e. by releng)
    • "Not good goals but the best we can do for now" (Pike)

Action Items

  • Pike: characteristics of the log storage data (no. files, frequency, size)