From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 359
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: peterbe, Pike
  • ES?
    • Code for "searching" ES: almost done
    • Code for moving legacy logs: started
    • Code for hooking into buildbot: not started
    • Plan:
      • Test if we *can read* from ES instead of from filesystem (shell command moves data into it)
      • Code that properly moves FS build logs into ES
    • Blocked on IT moving the ES cluster to SCL3 ?
      • laura? any news regarding PHX vs. SCL3 for elmo?
  • Rapid Betas? (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Rapid_Betas)
    • Us recording milestones don't make sense any more
    • might affect data1.1 (possibly start ignoring milestones)
    • what time scale do we have on this? roughly
  • Q2 Goals
  • Triage & Release?
    • New release and new domain name, orthogonal but we'll do them really really close
    • Having release & domain for the Beunos Aires MozCamp
    • New l10n domain name: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=732092
    • Conclusion: LET'S LAUNCH THIS WEEK!
      • IT to set up our current VM to serve the new domain **AS AN ALIAS**
      • DNS Switch
      • Cut release AND deploy on Friday
        • Pike to release the code (backing out hg compat first)
        • Together deploy on Thursday or Friday

Action Items