From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 251
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: peterbe, mathjazz, Pike
  • django-session-csrf
    • code rebased,
    • haven't dragged in jsocol
  • mathjazz
    • hacking on Pontoon
    • knows/uses the dashboard (Slovenian localizer)
  • Skinny (UX support)
    • "I'm a physicist I can do anything"
  • Animations
  • WIth https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=770360 there are no possibly 3 different types of slow animations
    • the smoothscrolling (1000 milliseconds)
    • the bugzilla (300)
    • the web dashboard (400)
    • Any "standards"?!
      • (peterbe) Email webdev asking for thoughts/ideas on standard for "slow animations" (e.g. .fadeIn('slow')`)
  • Adding Verbatim section on team pages needs to be blocked on the sub-nav (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=770360)
  • Team pages without Applications & Sign-offs


    • Note, potentially the sub-nav would need to adapt if we decide NOT to persistently show the "Applications & Sign-offs" header.
    • Let's all think about it and see what other people think (e.g. Jeff)
  • Talking to Kuma people (MDN, Support) about APIs
    • No news from them possibly indicating they're too busy just launching it
    • L10n drivers need to communicate with them too

Action Items