From MozillaWiki
< Elmo‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meetingindexnext week » create?

Meeting Details

  • Time and location: Monday, 10am PST, conf bridge 251
  • irc.mozilla.org #elmo for back-channel

Previous Action Items

  • Pike, Jeff to make a wireframe to show roughly how they want the new home page to look like.
  • laura to set up a meeting with slater, tara and us (DONE: Nov 13, 10AM Pacific time)

Meeting Notes

  • Attendees: Pike, laura, peterbe, jeff
  • Redesign
    • let's not get too bogged down in text details
    • much inspiration based on https://reps.mozilla.org/
    • point out that we need a "sign-in" thing somewhere near in the header but let's not discuss how it needs to work
  • Pike, 1 week of PTO then 1 week of workweek in Utah
  • Planned prod release 26 Nov. Invite sent.

Action Items