Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Significant Contributions
- Lots of great contributions from :mikeling, as always. See wlach's blog post below. Also, the job detail view in treeherder now displays perfherder numbers thanks to him.
- :parkouss continues to do cool stuff with mozregression, see his recent investigations into bisecting merge commits in the blog post section
- [jgriffin] Reminder: sign up for Monday project meeting lightning talks: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/ateam-lightning-talks
- [jgriffin] Reminder: please update our "weekly updates" doc with what you've been up to recently: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iWAybhvGqeq9JimW5Mb_k9OIkVUBCEXhHK5g6LGczMo/edit
- [jgriffin] Where we are with RyanVM's backfill
- [jgriffin] Orlando scheduling: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/ateam-orlando
- [jgriffin] 2016 planning and roadmapping
- vision and strategy: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gKanNATK3X8C_xEBqvW-Pw06gLZgaKOsMsj2XQn8yzM/edit#heading=h.2oo9qbq53e8n
- high-level roadmap (incomplete): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFxEqHTPCNfRlTwL029XMlWNcEUJnOPl5-iHkfzI2Ok/edit#gid=0
Newsgroup and Blog Posts
- Autoland Update by dminor
- Changes to how MozReview handles r= and r? by dminor
- Perfherder: Onward! by wlach
- mozregression new way for handling merges by parkouss
Please update https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16eSZlITqgjxkDZmrykfVJjU_OltSnvH090ULvSeMU6I/edit#gid=1272068002 with the status of your Q4 deliverables.
Also see our Trello board
Other Project Updates
Holidays and Trips
- [jmaher] helping hands - I find there are a few days where I am stuck or blocked on my deliverables and have a few hours to help someone out. I can ask people, but sometimes they don't necessarily have anything for me- I would like to propose a bugzilla tag of bugs that you want to work on to complete your deliverables/goals (or make them 110%), but don't want to document fully and mentor as a good first bug.