- code freeze: Monday, April 6th
- release: week of April 13th
- add-ons bump version once things are stabilized
Developer Items and Standards
- Asa - Needs priorities on these items
- Paul - What about add-ons?
- Need a way to uplift bugs as a group - bugzilla keyword?
- Roadmap - need to message, real player the only last xpcom plugin
- New deki transition status
- Firefox docs update
- Add-ons manual update
- Paul needs a volunteer for updating screenshots
- Gen has old screenshots in the japanese guide
XUL + XULRunner
- Work to raise the priority of getting XULRunner 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 nightly builds going (see [bug 445191])
- Waiting on build, 2 weeks now.
- Need this for people doing Firefox 3 -> 3.5 updates! Holding back extension development.
Communications and PR
- New performance suite - peacekeeper. Thoughts from Boris reflect positioning: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.performance/msg/00b4dc22da6be455
Global Community Development
- Blizzard met with the herdict folks (http://www.herdict.org) about sharing data and using info from herdict to improve our error pages.
- Korea: browser monopoly lawsuit update
- Malaysia: confirmed co-sponsorship of BarCamp KL (April 4,5); setting up meetings (open for suggestions!); TO DO - Malay l10n evangelism post
- Philippines: evangelism roundup post
- Taiwan: working with E.Sun Bank and MozTW.org to feature Taiwan's first Firefox-compatible ebank service on the "Getting Started" traditional Chinese page
- Vietnam: FF3b1 feedback; contacting key bloggers in Vietnam for advice (open to suggestions!);
- Asia portal: preparing draft proposal