Meeting notes for inaugural meeting, April 12, 2011.
Status report on merge
- Merge happened, though not quite in process-order
- Lots of crash landings last night
- Possibly because people didn't realize until too late that the branch point was early Tuesday, not EOD Tuesday
- Learned that we need clobbers to avoid partial branding issues
- Q: Anything happening with shadow repos for this merge
- A: Not this round
- A2: Going forward shadow will track mozilla-central
- Q: When do we have the first nightlies on aurora?
- A: Tonight - mechanics are set up just like central, can be kicked any time. (builds are unsigned)
- Q: Do we need to set tag in mozilla-aurora?
- A: No, we tag aurora when we pull to beta, and the central tag gets auto-pulled
- Q: next time, instead of taking "tip of m-c", should we take "last green changeset on m-c"?
- A: We take tip - stabilize on aurora
- Q: Builds will be available through the usual ftp location at mozilla-central and mozilla-aurora, right? When?
- A: Yes. But there will be a nicer site for finding them
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-aurora/ ...and for incremental-builds, look here: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/tinderbox-builds/mozilla-aurora-win32/ Builds visible at: http://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Aurora
l10n - what locales we are building and where
- We are building all 88 locales on Aurora
- We will have 18 localized download pages, other locales will get en-US
- exact repo location TBD
Checkpoint installer process
- front-end work (done)
- branding (done)
- back-end piece (done - but OS X 64-bit perma-orange with an updater-related error bug 649322)
- AUS work to generate updates (will follow next week)
- When users download the Aurora build, they will be on the right channel.
- Getting this all tested and working smoothly is not critical for today. We can check it enough to be confident it works.
Clearly review bug flag procedure
- mozilla-aurora should be an APPROVAL REQUIRED tree
- ensure that approval required hook is enabled on m-a
- We have updates turned off, we don't want users to get stranded bug 649322
- Aurora nightlies are currently being labelled "alpha 2" bug 649373
- Need to resolve approval question
- what does the flag look like?
- how does triage work?
- location of l10n repos (joduinn, Christian, axel)
- Christian to notify release drivers when we should spin our first aurora "daily" build (after outstanding issues)
- Christian to push tag changeset from central to aurora
- Christian (or delegate) to mark mozilla-aurora APPROVAL REQUIRED
- Johnathan to start thread dev.planning about approval flags
- Sheila to arrange/announce next meeting