- Update on bugzilla flags, approval workflow.
- Backout bug management process
- l10n status
- status-firefox5 flag now in bugzilla UI
- approval-mozilla-aurora setup for devs to nominate patches
- Need to send out detailed write-up to developers to clarify workflow - bsmedberg was working on this but out today. Should cover nominations and backout bug management process.
- Email update from John this morning.
- Making good progress but no ETA yet.
- Nobody from RelEng in today's meeting so Sheila will follow-up on progress.
- Going to promote Aurora to everyone on FF4 beta - using about:home snippets. Could do a MU to FF4 beta users. Should we promote the beta or aurora? Need to think about this.
- Working with metrics to get the downloads and ADUs for Aurora - in the nightly reports.
Beta with channel changer
- "Fake Beta" - when are we building this? Latest reports are next week. QA was told that the beta would only be there for a week or some short period of time. Sheila to follow-up on this.
- Not enough release drivers to triage the lists today.